News and Events
The UCL CCS (Cultural Consultation Service)
aims to enhance learning and teaching outcomes
for students and staff facing cross-cultural and
University College London (UCL), the first UK university to open its doors to applicants regardless of race, class, political belief or religion, prides itself on being a global university
Job Call: Research Assistant (RA) Post
Project: Discrimination, Distress and Higher Education in India
Duration: fixed term contract from 1 September 2016 - 31st August 2017, issued by
Center for the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Science-III
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Location: New Delhi, India
Past Workshops and Seminars
Four workshop invitations went out to all non-UK UCL students
- a. Weds 16th November 2011 - International Student Orientation Programme.
- b. Weds 30th November 2011 - International Student Orientation Programme.
- c. Thurs 5th January 2012 - International Student Orientation Programme.
- d. Weds 11th January 2012 - Workshop CALT for Staff.
- e. Academic seminar Cosmopolitanism, Cultures of Teaching and Global Well Being. (SJ). ESRC funded.