Centre for Biodiversity and Environment Research
Events and Seminars
CBER hosts a range of events and seminars throughout the year, please see below for upcoming events.
CBER convenes three seminars given by leading researchers each year. The seminars are open to all interested parties. Speakers for 2013/14 are listed below; titles and further details will be provided nearer the time. Please contact CBER@ucl.ac.uk for more information.
- Drew Purves - 21st May
CBER hosts monthly talks across a variety of subject areas in which the centre is involved. These talks are given by staff and students, and provide a forum for informal discussion of ideas and new results. Research talks are open to UCL staff, students and affiliates. Details of upcoming talks are listed below:
- 7th April - Dr Oisin Mac Aodha "Active Learning for efficient dataset annotation" Venue: Lankester Lecture Theatre, Medawar Building. Time: 1-2pm
- 12th May - Dr Dave Redding - Venue: Lankester Lecture Theatre, Medawar Building. Time: 1-2pm
- 2nd June - Laura Nunes - Venue: Lankester Lecture Theatre, Medawar Building. Time: 1-2pm
- 7th July - Dr Helen Chaterjee - Venue: Lankester Lecture Theatre, Medawar Building. Time: 1-2pm
Events of interest
Seminars and events that take place which involve CBER staff, or may be of interest to the CBER community are listed below:
- Upcoming events will be updated in the near future.
The Centre for Evolution and Ecology runs a host of seminars throughout the year, these are linked with a wide range of institutions across London, full details can be found here:
CBER runs a mailing list which details among other areas of interest, details of upcoming seminars and events. To subscribe, please follow the below link:
Page last modified on 05 mar 14 10:02