Events and Seminars
CBER hosts monthly talks across a variety of subject areas in which the centre is involved. These talks are given by staff and students, and provide a forum for informal discussion of ideas and new results. Research talks are open to UCL staff, students and affiliates.
- 19th March - Professor Rob Slotow (University of KwaZulu-Nata): 'Evidence-based best-practice management for African Elephant', 1-2pm A. V. Hill Lecture Theater, Medical Sciences Building
- 30th March - Dr Lucie Bland: 'Assessing global risks to biodiversity: from species to ecosystems', 1-2pm Venue: Medawar G01 Lankester LT
- 11th May - Roee Maor 'A new perspective in mammal activity patterns research', 1-2pm Venue: Medawar G01 Lankester LT
CBER runs a mailing list which details among other areas of interest, details of upcoming seminars and events. To subscribe, please follow the below link:
Listed below are a range of past events that CBER has organised.
- Conservation Hackathon
- State of Nature - UCL-French Embassy Conferences
- Details of other events organised as part of the NERC IAA Award can be found on cberresearch.org
Page last modified on 16 feb 15 15:22