CBER News Publication
- CBER Monthly Update Meetings (staff and affiliates only), Friday 5 April, 1:00-2:00pm in Darwin 114.
- Prof Georgina Mace presents at IPBES
- Biodiversity Technology Conference Soon
- Paper on methods for scaling-up predator-prey dynamics co-authored by David Murrell and Frédéric Barraquand
- Dr Richard Pearson to join CBER
- African Catfish Radiation article by Julia Day in 'Systematic Biology' (Oxford Journals)
- CBER Administrator appointed
- Opening of York Environmental Sustainability Institute
- Synthetic Biology and Conservation of Nature: Wicked Problems and Wicked Solutions
- Publication by Dr Ben Collen
- Professor Kate Jones' TEDx Talk
- Ben Collen
- Professor Kate Jones talks to Guardian Science
- New Paper in Poverty Alleviation
Published: May 10, 2013 4:37:53 PM
Published: Apr 22, 2013 10:01:36 AM
Published: Apr 17, 2013 2:35:25 PM
Published: Apr 17, 2013 2:20:57 PM
CBER Monthly Update Meetings (staff and affiliates only), Friday 5 April, 1:00-2:00pm in Darwin 114.
3 December 2012
If you have an interest in the new Centre
for Biodiversity and Environmental Research or anything related to it, Georgina
Mace would welcome seeing you at the planning/discussion meetings, usually held on the first Friday of each month, from 1 – 2pm in the Darwin Building meeting room 114.
The next meeting will be held on Friday 5 April 2013.
Further details about this exciting new Centre can be found here
Page last modified on 03 dec 12 13:30