Management Consultancy Fair
Wednesday 2nd October 2013: 5.30-8pm
Queue in the South Cloister from 5pm
Do you want to rub shoulders with some of the top Management Consultancies in the UK? If you’re considering a career in management consultancy then the UCL Management Consultancy Fair is for you!
In response to the overwhelming demand in previous years, the fair has been expanded to accommodate:
- Two separate employer Panel Discussions: These will start at 5:30pm and 6:30pm respectively and will take place in the Old Refectory. The panels will be made up of consultants from the firms listed below who will talk about the sector in general, the role of management consultants, their work, routes in, challenges they face, and their advice to anyone looking to break into their sector. There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end of each Panel Discussion.
A Networking Fair: This will run at the same time as the employer panels from 5:30pm to 8pm in the North Cloister. Here you'll be able to meet representatives from all the companies listed below to ask more specific questions about their opportunities, recruitment processes or anything else you’d like to know.
Panel 1: 5.30pm:
Representatives from Accenture, Oliver Wyman, Management Solutions, PwC
Representatives from Accenture, IMS Consulting, EY, PwC
Consultancies attending the Networking Fair:
- Accenture (sponsor)
- Capita Consulting
- IMS Consulting Group
- M&G Investment
- Management Solutions
- Oliver Wyman
- PA Consulting
- TARGETjobs Consulting
As with all other UCL Career Fairs you don't need to book to attend but you
will need current UCL ID to get in.
Key points to remember:
- Entrance to the fair is via the South Cloister. Be prepared to queue for both the Fair and/or the Panel Discussions as the event is very popular
- DO NOT arrive any earlier than 5pm as we can’t let people start queuing in the Cloister before then
- As the Panel Discussion elements have limited capacity and places for these will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, you will only be able to attend one panel session and we cannot guarantee entry to this part of the Fair but recommend arriving early to if you wish to attend either panel.
- Bring your current UCL student or GradClub ID card - we will not be able to admit you without it
- Read through the resources suggested in the How to Prepare information well in advance to help make the most of the event.
An event from UCL Careers Service - kindly sponsored by Accenture.
Page last modified on 02 oct 13 11:21 by Martin Brown