Management Consultancy Fair
Wednesday 03rd October 2012: 5.30pm – 8pm
Do you want to rub shoulders with some of the top Management Consultancies in the UK? If you’re considering a career in management consultancy then the UCL Management Consultancy Fair is for you!
In response to the overwhelming demand last year, the fair has been expanded to accommodate:
- Two separate employer Panel Discussions: These will start at 5:30pm and 6:30pm respectively, in the Old Refectory in the Wilkins Building. The panels will be made up of consultants from the firms listed below who will talk about the sector in general, the role of management consultants, their work, routes in, challenges they face, and their advice to anyone looking to break into their sector.
- A Networking Fair:
This will run at the same time as the employer panels from 5:30pm to 8pm in the Jeremy Bentham Room (in the Wilkins Building). Here you'll be able to meet representatives from all the companies listed below to ask more specific questions about their opportunities, recruitment processes or anything else you’d like to know.
A Downloadable Fair Guide with more detailed profiles of the exhibitors below is now available.
Consultancies attending include:
- Accenture (sponsor)
- Actica Consulting Ltd
- Booz & Company UK Ltd
- Capco· Capgemini UK
- Capita Consulting
- Corporate Executive Board
- Ernst & Young LLP
- IMS Consulting Group
- Integration Management Consulting Group
- Management Solutions
- McKinsey & Company
- OC&C Strategy Consultants
- Oliver Wyman
- PA Consulting Group
- TARGETjobs Consulting
As with all other UCL Career Fairs you don't need to book to attend but you will need current UCL ID to get in.
Key points to remember:
- Be prepared to queue for both the Fair and/or the Panel Discussions as the event is very popular
- DO NOT arrive any earlier than 5pm as we can’t let people start queuing in the Cloisters before then
- As the Panel Discussion elements have limited capacity and places for these will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, you will only be able to attend one panel session and we cannot guarantee entry to this part of the Fair but recommend arriving early to if you wish to attend either panel.
- Bring your current UCL student or GradClub ID card - we will not be able to admit you without it
- Read through the resources suggested in the How to Prepare information well in advance to help make the most of the event.
An event from UCL Careers Service - kindly sponsored by Accenture.
Page last modified on 02 oct 12 17:42 by Martin Brown