Marketing and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Fair
Sponsored by P&G
Thursday 25 October 2012: 5.30pm - 8pm
Location: Jeremy Bentham Room and Old Refectory - Wilkins Building
Are you interested in pursuing careers in areas like:
- brand management
- public relations (PR)
- supply chain management
Do you want to meet employers such as P&G, Coca-Cola, Cisco, American Express, Google, Sainsbury’s and more? Then come to the Marketing & FMCG Fair on Thursday 25th October!
- Panel Discussion: This runs from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Old Refectory in the Wilkins Building. The panel will be made up of representatives from the firms listed below who will talk about the sector in general, their work, routes in, challenges they face, and their advice to anyone looking to break into their sector.
- A Networking Fair:
This will run at the same time as the employer panel from 5:30pm to 8:00pm in the Jeremy Bentham Room (in the Wilkins Building). Here you'll be able to meet representatives from all the companies listed below to ask more specific questions about their opportunities, recruitment processes or anything else you’d like to know.
There’s a diverse mix of exhibitors on show, from some of the world’s biggest and well-known brands to more specialised, smaller companies. Many have never been on campus before and are keen to recruit from UCL, so this opportunity is definitely not to be missed!
- American Express
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Essence Digital Ltd
- Hyper Island
- Ketchum Pleon
- Pathfinders Media Recruitment
- Pentland Brands
- Procter & Gamble
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
The Marketing & FMCG fair is for UCL students and graduates from ANY year and degree discipline plus staff employed by UCL are also welcome to attend.
For a more detailed overview of exhibitors, please download the Fair Guide.
As with all other UCL Career Fairs you don't need to book to attend but you will need current UCL ID to get in.
Key points to remember:
- Be prepared to queue for both the Fair and/or the Panel Discussion as the event is very popular
- The queue will be in the South Cloister but DO NOT arrive any earlier than 5pm as we can’t let people start queuing in the South Cloister before then
- As the Panel Discussion element has limited capacity and places for this will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, we cannot guarantee entry to this part of the Fair but recommend arriving early if you wish to attend it.
- Bring your current UCL student or GradClub ID card - we will not be able to admit you without it
- Read through the resources suggested in the How to Prepare information well in advance to help make the most of the event.
An event from UCL Careers Service - kindly sponsored by Procter & Gamble:
Page last modified on 24 oct 12 17:53 by Martin Brown