UCL EE Careers Blog
UCL Careers Summer Internships Scheme
Mon, 09 Jan 2017 13:36:48 +0000
We are delighted to announce the launch of the UCL Careers Summer Internships Scheme. In partnership with Santander Universities, we are providing subsidised funding for 35 internships across our summer scheme; which will support the training allowance for one UCL student or graduate intern to work with your business for 6 or 8 weeks full-time […]Read more...
Global Management Summer School
Tue, 03 May 2016 11:36:42 +0000
Taking place Monday 4th – Friday 15th July UCL School of Management’s third Global Management Summer School is taking place this summer, where we will host over 40 MBA and postgraduate management students from Ivy League universities in Latin America, India and China. They will study business […]Read more...
Business Challenges and Competitions
Tue, 03 May 2016 11:23:02 +0000
We are keen to promote employers’ own competitions that develop graduate employability, or give our students an insight into commercial challenges. Do you have a challenge or competition you would like to promote to UCL students? This is a chance to engage with the UCL student community by encouraging employability or giving insight into commercial […]Read more...
UCL Careers organises a wide range of events which your organisation can get involved in...
Amongst other things, these events are designed to:
- Help organisations raise their profile on campus
- Further promote specific opportunities (beyond online advertising)
- Increase students' awareness of current labour market trends in different sectors
- Provide students and employers with invaluable networking opportunities
- Develop students' employability skills through interactive workshops and one-to-one coaching led by industry professionals
Use the links in the menu on the left to find out more the different events we run and how you can take part...