My UCL Careers
'My UCL Careers' is your personal online UCL Careers account.
- Book, manage and cancel appointments up to 7 days in advance
- Register for UCL Careers and The Careers Group events
- Sign-up for UCL Alert! to receive personalised emails from us including jobs and the latest news.
Log in from any My UCL Careers logo that you see on our site or read on to find out more about how your account works.
- LOOK UP YOUR USERNAME: This is set as your UCL email address as it appears on the UCL Directory (e.g email@example.com). It is NOT your "@live" address or any other format you might use so please search for your name on the directory to find the correct format.
- REQUEST A NEW PASSWORD: On the Log In page, you should use the "Reset Password" link to have your password emailed to your UCL email account when logging in for the first time or if you've forgotten it.
If your username is not recognised when
you request a new password, please contact us so that we can create an
account for you.
PLEASE DON'T TRY TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT YOURSELF.
Book an appointment:
Use the "I Want to... > Make Appointment" link to search for availability of relevant appointment types.
Click a time slot on whichever day you're free to book that appointment. Use the I want to... > View My Activity link to check details of bookings you've made or to cancel at least an hour before your appointment time if you're unable to attend.
Book an event:
All events run or hosted by UCL Careers will be advertised on our Events Calendar. When booking for each event opens, you can log in to your My UCL Careers account and use the Calendar to see details of events open for registration. Use the "I want to... > View My Activity" link to check details of bookings you've made or to cancel event bookings if you're unable to attend.
Get email alerts:
Use the "My Account/My Profile" link
in the banner toolbar to check your personal profile details and edit or update where
necessary - especially the "Email for Correspondence" field and "mobile
You must then select "yes" in the "I would like to receive JobAlerts" section and add relevant Skills and Job Industry Preferences under "Additional Information" and we'll do the rest...
Your My UCL Careers account will be set up at the end of Freshers' Week so will be available to use from the first week of the Autumn Term. If you want to book something specific before then, please contact us so that we can make alternative arrangements until your account works.
If you no longer appear on the UCL Directory and so can't look up your My UCL Careers username, it is usually in the format of:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
where "yy" is the year that you started at UCL.
When you finish your course, UCL's Information Services Division will close down your IT account but UCL Careers provides ongoing support for two years after graduation if you register for GradClub. My UCL Careers accounts therefore have to be available for longer than your usual student IT account so can't be linked together.
Contact us if you’re experiencing any difficulties.