News Update: Your "myUCL CAREERS" account is changing...
If you've logged into your myUCL CAREERS account before, please be aware that after Friday 23rd December, your log in details will be changing.
By the end of Wednesday 28th December, new appointments for when we re-open after the Christmas break will start to open for booking. Please read the information below on how to log in to check appointment availability and book online.
Please note: You will not be able to log into your myUCL CAREERS account between 23/12/16 and 28/12/16 as there will be nothing available for you to book during this period due to the UCL Christmas closure...
Current UCL Students:
All current UCL students will be issued with a user ID and password by UCL's Information Systems Division, (ISD), as detailed on the ISD website.
This will provide single sign-on access to most UCL IT systems, (PORTICO, Moodle etc.), and now, your myUCL CAREERS account as well.
Simply click on the link in the Student login box...
As detailed in the Graduates section of our website, after you complete your course at UCL, you will have continued access to services and resources provided by UCL Careers for up to two years.
When your single sign-on access expires on completion of your course, you will need to register a different username and password with us before being able to use your myUCL CAREERS account as a graduate for the first time.
Simply click on the "Register" link in the Alumni login and registration box...
If you are having any problems with your UCL user ID or password, you will need to contact the ISD Service Desk to resolve this.
If your single sign-on details are working but aren't linked to a myUCL CAREERS profile, please contact us here at UCL Careers for assistance.
1. Update your profile...
- Personal Details: Check your mobile and email details are correct.* Current students can update details in PORTICO.** Recent graduates can update details in your My UCL Careers account
- Email Preferences: Tick Yes to "Receive targeted information" if you're happy for UCL Careers to email you with news and information on forthcoming events and current vacancies related to your areas of interest*
- Vacancies of Interest: Tell us what type of job you're currently looking for and what industry sectors you're interested in so we can ensure email alerts are as relevant as possible
2. Manage appointment bookings...
Once your profile is up to date, you will be able to:
- See what appointments are available within the next seven days
- Make bookings online
- Cancel appointments online if you're unable to attend
Please be aware, Practice Interviews cannot be booked online - please see our booking information for more details.
2. Manage Event bookings...
You will also be able to:
- See what events are available to book within the next fortnight
- Make bookings online
- Cancel bookings online if you're unable to attend
*See our Privacy Notice for information on how your contact details are stored / used.