- GradClub: Getting Started
- 1-1 Coaching
- Workshops / Events
- Graduate Jobs and Internships
- Help with..Career Planning
- Help with..Job Hunting
- Help with..Applications and Interviews
- Alumni Mentoring
- Case Studies and Feedback
- About Us
Some people have always known what they want to do with their life. Others graduate without having an idea. Most fall somewhere in the middle.
Finding a career that will suit you is a process that requires investing time in understanding what interests and abilities you have, generating ideas for roles that might suit you and then carrying out research to understand which will provide the best match.
Many graduates worry that they'll make the wrong decision and one false start will doom them forever. If this sounds familiar, bear in mind that no decision is final and many graduates will learn more about themselves as they find their way into the workplace and many graduates will move between employers, roles and sectors many times during their career.
- What am I looking for?
- Generating options
- Researching careers
- Postgraduate or further study
- Working for smaller organisations
- International Students
- Entrepreneurship and self-employment
Page last modified on 04 jul 12 11:32 by David Carter