- GradClub: Getting Started
- 1-1 Coaching
- Workshops / Events
- Graduate Jobs and Internships
- Help with..Career Planning
- Help with..Job Hunting
- Help with..Applications and Interviews
- Alumni Mentoring
- Case Studies and Feedback
- About Us
For GradClub members we offer confidential 1-1 discussions with a Careers Adviser of up to half an hour or 20 minutes by phone if you can't visit in person. They can be used to discuss a range of issues such as:
- decisions about life after UCL, e.g. choosing between work or further study
- options related to your degree
- planning your next steps to get where you want to be
- how to get work experience and internships
- how to market your degree, skills and/or experience to employers
- Checking CVs, cover letters, personal statements or any type of application form
- what to expect at interviews or assessment centres*
- feedback on aptitude test results
and more... Read more about availability and booking.
*Longer Practice Interview appointments are also available.
Long Guidance Sessions of up to an hour are available for those who will benefit from a more in-depth discussion than is possible in a 30 minute appointment. These sessions are only available by referral from the Careers Adviser after a Short Guidance session. Read more about availability and booking if you have been referred.
This role-play exercise with a Careers Adviser will help you practice typical interview questions for the role you've applied for and help you work on your interview technique. You'll receive feedback on your performance during the session and have chance to address any other concerns you have about the interview process. We aim to make practice interviews as similar to the real thing as possible so you must have a real interview invite before booking.
Read more about availability and how to book...
Page last modified on 22 feb 12 12:07 by Martin Brown