GradClub: Getting started
There are a whole range of ways you can access information, insight and support from the UCL Careers GradClub service.
Watch our new introductory video and our essential tips below for making the most of GradClub and getting the career you want:
- Register with us: It's important you follow the 4-step registration process which should just take a couple of minutes. Once we have your most up to date contact details, we can keep you informed about everything that's going as well as sending you jobs and other opportunities that might be of interest.
- 1 to 1 coaching: Whether you need to get some feedback on your Cv/ applications, talk about your options or discuss strategies for finding the job you want our 1 to 1 coaching services can give you the personal support you need.
- Workshops/ events: As well as access to all the careers fairs, employer presentations and careers workshops hosted by UCL Careers ,we have developed a bespoke selection of interactive workshops specifically designed for the graduate cohort.
- Jobs: Our UCL JobOnline portal provides access to hundreds of jobs often not advertised elsewhere. UCL Talentbank is our own in-house vacancies placement service sourcing and placing UCL graduates in work.
- Careers Information: Access comprehensive online information resources covering all major aspects of the job-hunting process - see the "Help With..." links in the left menu for more information on what's available.
- Twitter: We’ll be sending out regular tweets about careers, jobs and forthcoming events. Follow us at #UCLGradClub
- UCL Alert: Never feel deprived of emails about careers again. Once you've registered for GradClub, you'll be sent customised notifications about career events and jobs.
- Alumni Careers mentoring: Find hundreds of potential industry careers mentors who have volunteered their help in furthering your career.
- Your Stories: Find our how other GradClubbers have succeeded in moving on from UCL by reading our selection of Careers Case studies.
- The Careers Group, University of London: Free or discounted access to events and courses run by our parent body
Page last modified on 19 may 14 11:16 by David Carter