There are currently no events planned
New Open Heart journal
Dr Pascal Meier, Consultant Cardiologist at the Heart Hospital, has
been made Editor-in-Chief of the new online Open Heart journal.
Open Heart, an Open
Access journal, launches in January 2014, as a collaboration between BMJ and
the British Cardiovascular Society. It will be open in many ways: open access
(freely accessible to all), open peer review (unblinded peer review) and will
support open data (data sharing).
- Stringent, but constructive and collaborative peer review supporting authors with statistical advice
- High readership visibility on bmj.com with articles of major interest press released
- Rapid publication, with fast track options (decision within 14 days)
- Low publication charges - BCS members receive 25% discount
- Compliance with research funder mandates and copyright retained by you
To contact the Editor-in-Chief please email him on email@example.com