February is National Heart Month and we would like to highlight just some of the groundbreaking cardiovascular research and initiatives that take place across UCL.
- Research grant success
- Blood screening that prevents heart attacks
- Seeing the heart in 4D
- British Heart Foundation 4 year PhD Studentships at UCL
- Our first MSc students have arrived
- National Early Warning Score to identify patients in need of urgent care
- New research suggests no casual link between raised HDL cholesterol and reduced risk of coronary heart disease