Molecular Interaction Analysis
The Biacore T100 enables you to determine specificity, affinity, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters for protein interactions with a variety of partners, from small molecules to intact cells. You obtain unique information on one system, label free and in real time!
The T100 can be used to:
- Help elucidate disease mechanisms;
- Select the best antibodies as research tools, assay components or therapeutics;
- Find potential drug or diagnostic targets;
- Develop assays for interactions with low molecular weight compounds;
- Select protein therapeutic candidates according to their thermodynamic properties and on/off rates;
- Detect and characterise immune responses during pre-clinical and clinical development and
- Characterise protein therapeutics and implement quality control methods.
All users must have attended a Biacore Basics Training Course before they can use the instrument. These will be run in-house every 4 - 6 weeks (maximum number of people per course is 6) or can be booked off - site with Biacore direct. More in depth courses on Kinetics are available from Biacore, please see their web site for details.
|Use of T100||£150||£240|
|Additional Labour||£40.00 / hour||£64.00 / hour|
Dr Carolyn Hyde
020 7679 6769