T0 Request a New Booking
To book a room, please check room availability on Outlook Calendars and then submit a request to email@example.com. Directions on how to view Outlook Calendars is detailed below.
Requests go to a mail box accessible by members of the Admin Team who will place the booking for you. You MUST include your NAME and CONTACT NUMBER along with the DATE, TIME and ROOM you wish to book. You can request bookings in any of the four meeting rooms or terrace, either on a one-off basis or for regular reoccurring meetings for up to one year (i.e. to December 31st).
If you wish to use the Courtyard Café for seminars, contact Kerry Wynn-Williams in advance to check availability and access to AV equipment.
To View Room Bookings via Outlook Calendars
Outlook 2010 for Windows
- Go to Calendar view (bottom left)
- In top menu bar click "Open Calendar" then select "From Address Book" from the drop-down menu. Under the "Address Book" select "Global Address List" and a list of UCL-wide shared calendars will appear
- In the "Search Field" type "˜PaulO" to narrow the list to POGB meeting rooms
- Double-click on "˜PaulO'gormanBld.First Floor Meeting Room.(0).CI" and "OK"
- Navigate to the dates you require to check availability
Outlook 2007 for Windows
- Go to Calendar view
- In the left-hand menu pane, click "Open a shared calendar". This opens a dialog box. Type "˜PaulO" in the search field and click "OK".
- Select "˜PaulO'gormanBld.First Floor Meeting Room.(0).CI" and "OK"
- Navigate to the dates you require, using the arrows at the top of the page
Outlook for Mac
- Go to Calendar view
- Click on "Open Calendar" in the header bar. A dialog box opens. Type "˜PaulO" in the search field and click "OK"
- Click on "˜PaulO'gormanBld.First Floor Meeting Room.(0).CI" and "Select"
- The first time you do this, an information box will appear about redirecting Outlook ... click "allow"
- The name of the calendar will appear in the left menu pane under "Shared Calendars". Open the calendar by clicking on the name
- Navigate to the date you require using the arrows at the top of the page
Calendars for 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor meeting rooms and roof top terrace are also accessible by the same procedure.