- Programme Information
- Application, Entry and Fees
- Staff and Contact details
- Further Information
- UCL Institute of Child Health
- Frequently Asked Questions
Postgraduate Open Evening
On Wednesday 12th March we will be hosting an Open Evening for any prospective postgraduate students.
Prospective students will have the chance to find out more about the Institute and also meet and talk to teaching staff, as well as current students, about this programme.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state which programme you are interested in.
For further information, please see the ICH website.
Child & Adolescent Mental Health
MSc/PG Diploma/PG Certificate
The UCL Institute of Child Health is renowned for its promotion of Child and Adolescent Mental Health through cutting edge clinical practice, research, teaching, consultancy and advocacy. ICH works closely with a number of centres of excellence in the UK and abroad.
This dynamic blend of clinical and research excellence is reflected in the delivery of this multidisciplinary course where high standards of clinical care are fostered through applied academic theory, clinical knowledge and research expertise. Using a combination of core and optional modules, students are encouraged to apply their critical and analytical thinking skills to theory, policy and practice in child and adolescent mental health.
The availability of a number of optional clinical placements at Great Ormond Street Hospital and the East London NHS Foundation Trust offers added-value experience to suitably qualified candidates.
This programme is designed for:
- Postgraduate doctors seeking to specialise in psychiatry or child health
- Graduate psychologists with counselling or other mental health qualifications or experience who wish to obtain a Master's level qualification in Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- UK practitioners and graduates from the fields of nursing, social work and education who have an interest in child mental health and are seeking to obtain a higher level qualification in this speciality
- International Medical Practitioners who wish to gain experience or further qualifications in the UK, either for personal development or for those hoping to undertake specialist training
Programme Administrator contact email: email@example.com