On this page you will find a range of materials designed to aid your communications output. For further information on each of these areas, browse the left-hand menu for specific pages.
If you have any comments on the available toolkits, suggestions for any additional topics to cover or require more information about any area of UCL Communications, please contact Neil Rodger, Communications Manager (email@example.com).
Click to download Documents
- Audio Recording (Word document)
- Managing an event at UCL (Word document)
- Producing Film and audiovisual content (Word document)
- About UCL Media Relations (Word document)
- Hints and tips on print & design (Word document)
- Using analytics to improve your website (Word document)
- User experience guidelines: Web guidelines for content editors and developers (UCL login required)
Useful External Blogs
- Higher Education Marketing and Communications
- Public Relations
- Video marketing training and resources
- Publications and Design
- Social Media