Exchange - team briefing at UCL
Exchange is the team briefing system for all managers and staff in UCL. It is designed to support managers to highlight key information to their staff on a monthly basis.
Exchange is a key internal communications activity that managers can build into their regular team meetings. Its benefits include:
- improving internal communications
- providing managers with a standard format for key institution-wide issues
- supporting managers in owning and managing internal communications within their teams
- enabling staff to access key information and decisions direct from their managers
Exchange has been developed as part of our internal communications strategy as a result of:
- information overload;
- the lack of signposting of ‘important information’;
- the need to support managers in navigating through the wealth of internal information.
Team briefing will sit alongside other institution-wide internal communications channels – The Week@UCL and ‘all staff e-mails’.
Its benefits include:
- streamlining communications to Head of Departments;
- providing managers with a standard format for briefing their staff as appropriate;
- supporting managers in owning and managing internal communication within their teams;
- enabling staff to access key information and decisions direct from their managers.
View the Exchange archive (username and password required)
For further information please contact Pete Hart, Internal Communications Manager, Communications and Marketing Office.