International student recruitment
The Student Recruitment Marketing team, often accompanied by staff from academic departments, represents UCL at events around the world, meeting prospective students who are interested in all levels of study. As well as recruitment events, the overseas trips also usually include visits to schools, universities and funding bodies, and may also involve UCL alumni.
Support for UCL departments
We provide support and advice relating to student recruitment events targeted at international students. This includes:
- representing all subjects and all levels of study when attending events abroad
- providing advice and back-room support for departments who may wish to attend events specifically for their subject areas e.g. advice on freight, stands, capturing enquirer data, targeted mailings, etc.
- UCL International Student Recruitment Strategy and Marketing Plan 2012-17 (pdf, 8.4MB, password protected)
- Overseas recruitment events
- Representing UCL 2017/18 (pdf, 3.7MB, password protected)
- Marketing 101 toolkit (pdf, 475KB, password protected)