We provide help and guidance for departments wishing to promote their graduate (taught or research) programmes.
Support for UCL departments
We can support several aspects of promoting graduate programmes. This includes:
- advising on all aspects of promoting graduate programmes, from advertising online to running and attending recruitment events
- attending various UK recruitment fairs to speak to prospective taught and research students about the opportunities available at UCL
- managing the central UCL accounts for FindAPhD (advertising studentships) and FindAMasters (advertising Master’s programmes)
- putting departments wishing to advertise their graduate programmes in touch with various listings sites (Prospects, MastersCompare, etc.).
- Marketing 101 toolkit (pdf, 475KB)
- Guide to listings sites for graduate programmes (pdf, 390KB)
- Sample graduate marketing campaign (pdf, 302KB, password protected)
- Graduate taught student profiles (ppt, 405KB, password protected)
- Student recruitment Yammer group