- OER@UCL: Open Educational Resources
- Lunchtime Webinar – Open Educational Resources (OER): Rights and Licensing Issues for Practitioners
- Lunchtime Webinar - Open Educational Resources and Accredited Programmes
- Workshop - Academic Developers Sharing Open Resources
- Lunchtime Webinar - Accrediting your HE teaching: gaining professional recognition
Lunchtime Webinar - Accrediting your HE teaching: gaining professional recognition
17 June 2011
Date: Thursday 21 July 2011
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
The final webinar is aimed at individuals who wish to gain accreditation or simply to extend their knowledge about teaching and learning in Higher Education.
These may be teaching staff, senior academics who responsibility for teaching and learning matters, researchers with a teaching role or staff who support learning and teaching.
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to the UK Professional Standards Framework
- The process of gaining accreditation via the individual route
- Finding high quality free resources to support your application
- Sources of help and support
- Rosalind Duhs (UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching)
- Holly Smith (UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching)
- Jane Hughes (UCL, CPD4HE Project Director)
How to attend
The webinar is open to anyone who is interested in the topic. To join the session, please use the following link:
You will need a computer with an internet connection and JAVA (see here for details: http://www.elluminate.com/Support/?id=62), and ideally a microphone headset.
To ensure the session can start at 13:00 prompt, please log in to the session ten minutes prior to the start of the session to check your audio (via audio setup wizard) and to ensure you have no other problems that will affect your participation.
If you have problems joining the session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. The most common issue we have found is due to institutional internet connection restrictions (firewalls, or port blocking) so you may wish to let them know too.
Contact us: email@example.com