UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching
- About Us
- Support for Staff Groups
- Faculty-Specific Provision
- Professional Qualification
- Provost's Teaching Awards
- Projects & Resources
- Contact Us
Provost's Teaching Awards 2013 and New Student Choice Teaching Awards
Summits and Horizons:exemplars and prospects for teaching with e-learning @ UCL
CALT and ELE are hosting a series of 6 short lunchtime events between
January and June where colleagues from across UCL will show how
e-learning has improved teaching and learning in their subjects, and
will review which technologies are likely to become significant for
staff and students in the next 5 years.
Come along to find out about a range of initiatives, including: effective use of blogs for academic purposes, using iPads for activities in lectures, concept mapping, and the 'Internet of Things'!
- Sessions are open to all, and sandwiches are provided.
- A list of speakers and topics
- Innovations in Assessment: The Student Learning Experience (part of the HEA's Thematic Workshop and Seminar Series 2011-12)
CALT runs a number of events throughout the year aimed at promoting teaching and learning at UCL through sharing best practice, creating dialogue and disseminating new ideas.
Our events are often open to external participants to encourage a national and international context.
Page last modified on 07 may 13 10:52