UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching
- About Us
- Support for Staff Groups
- Faculty-Specific Provision
- Professional Qualification
- Provost's Teaching Awards
- Projects & Resources
- Contact Us
Provost's Teaching Awards 2013 and New Student Choice Teaching Awards
Fundamentals of Teaching
Autumn Term 2012 - 9th October, 23rd October, 13th November, 27th November, 18th December
Spring Term 2013 - 15th January, 29th January, 12th February, 26th February, 12th March
This course has been designed to prepare staff for teaching at UCL. It is designed using a reflective model and is highly interactive. The course is grounded in the research on teaching and learning but also allows participants to come away with useful strategies and techniques for the classroom and lecture theatre.
Please note that this course runs over five sessions. When you register for the first session you will automatically be registered for the other three.
- Please register interest by visiting the Single Training Booking System (STBS)
- Please note postgraduate students should register for this course via the Graduate School Skills Development website and not here.
Need additional information? Contact Moira Wright: email@example.com, ext 41604.
Page last modified on 01 feb 13 09:33