MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging
MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging is for scientists, technicians and clinicians who want to begin a career in the exciting field of imaging.
Why this MSc?
- UCL is one of the top universities in the world
- Taught by leading research scientists and clinicians
- Train in one of the world's most advanced imaging centres
What will I learn?
- State of the art imaging (MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear, Optical)
- To image experimental cancer heart failure and neurodegeneration
- Hands-on reserach projects
- Leading science communication
Where will it lead?
- Excellent career and PhD options
- Work placements in academia and industry
- Direct links to UCL PhD programmes
For detailed information on this course including course content, fees and how to apply, please go to our MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging course page.
" In the last century biological imaging has changed our view of ourselves and the world around us."
Sir Paul Nurse, Nobel Laureate & President of The Royal Society
INVICRO supports this exciting MSc in Advanced Biomedical Imaging and is looking forward to meeting the latest intake of students