- About Us
- Working with Us
- MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging
- 21st British Chapter ISMRM Annual Meeting
- Preclinical Nuclear Imaging Symposium 2015
- Public Engagement
- Publications & Press
- Contact Us
The Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging, or ‘CABI’ as it is affectionately known, is a multidisciplinary research centre for experimental imaging. In 2007, Dr Mark Lythgoe was appointed Director of the Centre in a joint appointment from the Department of Medicine and UCL Institute of Child Health.
As well as conducting scientific research, we offer a wide range of educational and training opportunities to support the development of imaging, and have an active public engagement agenda.
- Grants & Awards
- First Preclinical Nuclear Imaging Symposium
- 22nd BCISMRM Postgraduate Symposium
- CABI Opening
- CABI Images
Page last modified on 11 dec 13 13:05