UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences
- About the Faculty
- Divisions & Institutes
- Faculty Intranet
Suite 1a, Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 20 7679 6924
I was very honoured to be nominated by the Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry for the Worshipful Society of Apothecaries’ William Farr Medal. This is awarded annually to medical practitioners who have made a significant contribution to the management of illness in elderly people. This can be in any research discipline as part of original work by those who are in mid-career. The award consists of a medal and is named after William Farr, a Fellow of the Royal Society, who stressed the importance of correct diagnosis in planning clinical treatment. More...
Published: Sep 15, 2014 11:02:36 AM
An early-career researcher at UCL has just been awarded £900,000 for a stem cell study to develop new treatments for dementia. More...
Published: Sep 5, 2014 9:00:00 AM
- Faculty Student Events
- Faculty Postgraduate Mentors
- Faculty Welcome Leaflet for International Students (pdf)
- UCL Prospectus
- Term Dates
- Current Students
"The neurology cluster at Queen Square means you can bump into world leaders in your field just by crossing the road."
Tara Noone, Advanced Neuroimaging MSc
The Faculty is delighted to announce the launch of a range of exciting new programmes for September 2014:
- MSc Translational and Regenerative Neuroscience, Institute of Ophthalmology
- MSc Translational Immunobiology, Institute of Ophthalmology
- MRes Vision Research, Institute of Ophthalmology
- PGCert Clinical Ophthalmic Practice, Institute of Ophthalmology and Moorfields Eye Hospital
- MRes Applied Research in Human Communication Disorders, Psychology and Language Sciences
- MSc Mental Health Science (Twin Track), Division of Psychiatry
- MSc Audiological Science with Clinical Practice, Ear Institute
- MSc Medical Otology and Audiology, Ear Institute.
- MRes Translational Neurology, Institute of Neurology
Page last modified on 08 may 14 12:44