- About the Department
- Information for prospective students
- Information for industry
- Information for teachers
- Information for alumni
- MSc Programmes
- PhD/EngD Research Programmes
- Undergraduate (BEng/MEng) Courses
Four options are available in the fourth year:
- Study for the MEng in Biochemical Engineering to acquire advanced research and design skills in the area.
- Study for the MEng in Biochemical with Chemical Engineering to acquire further skills in chemical engineering and the integration of chemical and biochemical processing.
- Study for the MEng in Biochemical Engineering with Study Abroad and take up the opportunity to spend a year in a leading North American, Singapore, Australian or Western European university studying and specializing in areas such as biomedical, environmental or food process engineering.
- Study for the MEng in Biochemical Engineering with Bioprocess Management which focuses on advanced engineering know-how and the broader business issues.
These degree programmes fully meet the academic requirements of IChemE accreditation for chartered engineer status.
Page last modified on 20 sep 11 12:45