Mrs Ludmila Ruban
Manager of Cell Culture, Cell Bioprocessing and Liquid Nitrogen facilities, Stem Cell Biologist
Awaiting server response...
This page requires XSLT support. It seems to be unsupported by your browser. If you are using an older Android device you can try installing another web browser from Google Play / Android Market. In the meantime you can try to view this researcher profile on IRIS (click here) using your current browser.
Teaching and Training Activities
- Design and run practical course for the first year postgraduates: ‘Emerging Technologies’, BENG GP27, including lecturing on: ‘Human embryonic stem cells in culture’.
- Adviser for the postgraduate and undergraduate course: ‘Pilot Plant Processing ‘BENG G012.
- Co-supervisor for several engineering doctoral projects with the London Regenerative Medicine Initiative focused on using process engineering approaches to improve stem cell bioprocessing funded by UK Stem Cell Foundation and EPSRC
- Oversees the tissue culture training of all postgraduates in the department and training in tissue culture of embryonic stem cell lines in the Regenerative Medicine Bioprocessing Units
- Runs an introductory workshop on basic tissue culture for Postgraduates during Induction Week
- Tutor for the newly established annual UCL International CPD (Continuing Professional Development) practical course on fundamental techniques in mammalian cell biology. Lecturing on: ‘Deriving human embryonic stem cells lines’ and ‘Stem cells in culture’. Course co-ordinator Professor Ivan Gout, Division of Structural & Molecular Biology, UCL
Page last modified on 06 nov 13 15:54