Dr Vasos Pavlika (Senior Teaching Fellow)
Teaching Fellow in Mathematics
- Fellow of the Institute of Mathematics and it’s Applications, FIMA, CMath, CSci, CmathTeach.
- Fellow of the British Computer Society, FBCS, CITP.
- Fellow of the Institution of Analysts and Programmers, FIAP.
- Member of the Institute of Physics, MInst.P, CPhys.
- Member of the Institution of Engineers and Technology, MIET, MIEE.
- Associate Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers, AFIChemE
- Member of the Royal Economic Society.
- Member of the British Society for the History of Mathematics.
- External Examiner: University of Ulster, University of Plymouth and Sheffield University
Senior Teaching Fellow
Dept of Biochemical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering Science
Teaching and Training Activities
Vasos’ current teaching activities include the 1st and 2nd year undergraduate modules in Engineering: Mathematical modelling and Analysis I and II delivered to both Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology students in their 1st and 2nd years of their degree. Vasos is also involved in other modules within the department including: Bioprocess Microfluidics, Design of Experiments for Bioprocess Optimisation and Transferable Skills in Bioprocess Research and Development.