The MBI® courses are UCL-accredited short courses in bioprocessing, designed specifically for industrialists, that can be taken as stand-alone modules or can be combined for Certificate, Diploma or Masters qualifications.
- 26 - 28 January 2015 Current Challenges in Mammalian Cell Processing
- 23 - 26 February 2015 Quality by Design for Effective Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- March 2015 Cell Therapy Manufacturing - (delivered at Cell Therapy Catapult, Guy's Hospital, London, UK)
- 9 - 11 March 2015 Design of Experiments for Bioprocess Optimisation
- 21 -23 April 2015 Industrial Biotechnology and Biorefining - (delivered at CPI, Wilton, UK)
- 27 - 29 April 2015 Single Use Technology for Rapid Manufacturing
- 1 - 4 June 2015 Bioprocess Design & Economic Evaluation
- 22 - 25 June 2015 Bioprocess Facility Design
- 23 - 25 June 2015 Vaccines Bioprocess Development and Commercialisation - (delivered at MIT in Boston, US)
Forthcoming in Autumn 2015
- October 2015 Principles of Fermentation Processes
- October 2015 Rapid Fermentation Process Design: From Development to Manufacture
- November 2015 Downstream Processing - From Cell to Column
If you would like further information about the MBI® Programme or other Bioprocess Leadership Activities at the Department of Biochemical Engineering, please email us - we will be more than happy to advise you.
Page last modified on 21 nov 14 10:17