- MBI® Training
- Work with us
- VISION executive training
- EPSRC Centre
- EngD Centre
- Synthetic Biology
- High Throughput Bioprocess Design
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Macromolecular Bioprocessing
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training
The MBI® courses are UCL-accredited short courses in bioprocessing, designed specifically for industrialists, that can be taken as stand-alone modules or can be combined for Certificate, Diploma or Masters qualifications.
- 16 - 19 November Downstream Processing - From Cell to Column
- 30 November - 3 December Downstream Processing - Chromatography
- 25 - 27 January Current Challenges in Mammalian Cell Processing
- 22 - 25 February Quality by Design for Effective Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- 1 - 3 March Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Getting it Right from Start - (This course is run by Cell Therapy Catapult and supported by UCL. This course is not UCL accredited).
- 7 - 9 March Design of Experiments for Bioprocess Optimisation
- 18 - 20 April Industrial Biotechnology: Biocatalysis through to Synthetic Biology
- 25 - 28 April Analytical Data Analysis for the Bioprocessing Industry - (Delivered at CPI, Darlington)
- 25 - 27 April Stem Cell Training Course: Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in Culture - (This course is a hands on training course and not MBI accredited).
- 17 - 19 May Vaccine Bioprocess Development and Commercialisation
- 6 - 9 June Bioprocess Design & Economic Evaluation
- 27 - 30 June Bioprocess Facility Design
- 11 - 13 July Single Use Technology for Rapid Manufacturing
- TBC Principles of Fermentation Processes
- TBC Rapid Fermentation Process Design
If you would like further information about the MBI® Programme or other Bioprocess Leadership Activities at the Department of Biochemical Engineering, please email us - we will be more than happy to advise you.
Page last modified on 19 nov 15 11:34