- About the Department
- Information for prospective students
- Information for industry
- Information for teachers
- Information for alumni
- MSc Programmes
- PhD/EngD Research Programmes
- Undergraduate (BEng/MEng) Courses
EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies
Presentations from our launch event are now available to view online. This took place on the 17th of November at the Wellcome Collection, London and was attended by major stakeholders in public and private spheres of biotech and health innovation.
In addition to the briefing, three keynote talks were delivered; two on Health Economics by Jon Sussex (Office of Health Economics), Steve Morris (UCL Epidemiology and Public Health) and one talk on Biochemical Engineering by Barry Buckland (BiologicalB). These talks are available below.
- Briefing Slides
- "Whats economics got to do with it?" (1) Steve Morris, Professor Health Economics, UCL
- "Whats economics got to do with it?" (2) Jon Sussex, Office of Health Economics
- "The Biochemical Engineering response to new markets, new regulation and new biology." Barry Buckland, CEO BiologicB LLC
- "Need for Cost and Time Efficient Commercialization of Biotech Therapeutics and Technology Drivers for Achieving It"
Page last modified on 28 nov 11 16:39