- About the Department
- What is Biochemical Engineering?
- Education and training
- Departmental resources
- Location and contacts
- Information for prospective students
- Information for industry
- Information for teachers
- Information for alumni
- MSc Programmes
- PhD/EngD Research Programmes
- Undergraduate (BEng/MEng) Courses
As Departmental Administrator, my role is to manage and develop the administrative resources that provide support for teaching, research and other departmental activities. This includes staff, finance and facilities..
My duties are varied and include:
- Providing guidance and support on administrative issues
- Ensuring the primary functions of the department (teaching and research) are fully supported.
- Preparing material for internal and external reviews.
- Ensuring departmental committees are serviced
- Monitor budgets and ensure controls are in place
- Acting as a liaison point with other departments and external organisations
Page last modified on 02 nov 11 15:57