- People and Contacts
- UCL RFH BioBank
- UCL/UCLH Biobank for Studying Health and Disease (based at Pathology-Rockefeller Building and UCL-Cancer Institute)
- UCL BioResource
- Your Requirements?
- Other Sample/Data Collections
- Regulatory, Policies and SOPs
- Platform Tech and Trans Research
- Tissue Access for Patient Benefit Project
- UCL Biobank Ethical Review Committee
- News and Events
- Featured Biobank
What are your requirements for Biobanking at UCLP?
Options for Biobanking will depend on types of sample/data collections
- New collections utilising Biobanking Infrastructure - samples/data
- New ideas for collections - samples/data
To register you sample or data collection please follow this link Registering my samples
For storage options for existing collections at RF please contact Biobank Facilitator for details
If you are interested in starting a new sample and data collection, please contact the Biobank facilitator to discuss options that may be available to you.
For Information on options for storage of samples that do need to be stored under licence, such as plasma, serum, DNA, RNA, please contact the Biobank facilitator. As well as for information on Human Tissue Authority Licencing, ethics applications and other regulatory issues related to use of human tissue/samples.
Biobank Facilitator Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 15 apr 10 09:35 by Kirstin Goldring