- People and Contacts
- UCL RFH BioBank
- UCL/UCLH Biobank for Studying Health and Disease (based at Pathology-Rockefeller Building and UCL-Cancer Institute)
- Virtual Biobank
- Your Requirements?
- Other Sample/Data Collections
- Regulatory, Policies and SOPs
- Platform Tech and Trans Research
- Tissue Access for Patient Benefit Project
- UCL Biobank Ethical Review Committee
- News and Events
- Featured Biobank
UCL Research Tissue Banks
The UCL/UCLH Biobank for Studying Health and Disease and the UCL-RFH biobank both have approval as Research Tissue Banks. These biobanks are both overseen by the UCL Biobank Ethical Review Committee.
There are also a number of other Research Tissue Banks at UCL including:
Page last modified on 02 nov 11 16:40 by Kirstin Goldring