The website aims to provide:
- a structured online learning environment for Speech and Language Therapists (SLTs) to develop their skills in delivering conversation therapy.
- a resource for People with Aphasia (PwA) and their family/friends who wish to find out about others’ experiences of participating in conversation therapy, and making and watching videos of themselves as part of this.
The website will contain:
- video clips of conversations between PwA and their families/friends
- video clips of therapy in action
- therapy handouts and information sheets
- a range of study resources for SLTs including reflective logs and quizzes
- expert views from PWA of conversation therapy and video work, in audio and video format
- resources for general support
In addition, users of the website will have access to an online Conversation Therapy Network for peer support and expert advice.
Page last modified on 11 sep 12 13:34