Better Conversations with Aphasia Project
In March 2012, the UCL Better Conversations with Aphasia team, in collaboration with Connect and the Tavistock Trust for Aphasia, began a 12 month Economic and Social Research Council funded project to develop a website to improve access to conversation therapy. The project is based within the Language and Communication Research department in the UCL Division of Psychology and Language Sciences and is linked to the Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research.
- Tavistock Trust for Aphasia
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Language and Communication Research Department
- Division of Psychology and Language Sciences
- Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research
Page last modified on 03 apr 13 16:17