Better Conversations with Aphasia Project
In March 2012, the UCL Better Conversations with Aphasia team, in collaboration with Connect and the Tavistock Trust for Aphasia, began a 12 month Economic and Social Research Council funded project to develop an e-learning resource to improve access to conversation therapy. The project is based within the Language and Communication Research department in the UCL Division of Psychology and Language Sciences and is linked to the Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research.
Our e-learning resource will be going live very soon! To access the resource you need to register via UCL extend, see the link below and search for the course 'Better Conversations with Aphasia'.
- Tavistock Trust for Aphasia
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Language and Communication Research Department
- Division of Psychology and Language Sciences
- Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research
- UCL eXtend
Page last modified on 26 jul 13 16:40