- The everyday sharing of thoughts, opinions and feelings; talk
- How we make friends, keep our relationships going and get what we want in life.
The Better Conversations initiative aims to:
- promote awareness of conversation and promote awareness of the impact of communication disabilities on conversations
- improve access to conversation therapy
- act as a meeting place for anyone who is interested in supporting better conversations. This includes people with communication disabilities and their family and friends, health and social care professionals and people learning about conversation.
This site is supported by ongoing research into conversation and communication disabilities.
What does conversation mean to you?
Views of the general public and Speech and Language therapists:
Page last modified on 26 jul 13 16:28