We host a variety of events on topical issues that create opportunities for discussion and collaboration between researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the public. These have included seminars, workshops and large public events. Do let us know if there are topics you would like addressed.
Behaviour Change in Large Organisations - Co-hosted with Bupa
Location: Institute for Child Health
The first of our co-hosted events with Bupa UK: ‘Behaviour Change in Large Organisations’.
- Chair: Dr Paula Franklin, UK Medical Director, Bupa.
- Prof Susan Michie, UCL: Introduction to Behaviour Change Science applied to organisations.
- Dr Luke James, Bupa: Behaviour Change at Bupa.
- Dr Paul Chadwick, UCL: The Behaviour Change wheel as a model for organisations.
- Dr Rachel Carey, Bupa/ UCL: Embedding behaviour change within organisations: Case studies.
- Q&A panel session.
The lectures focused on topical issues affecting
healthcare with the aim to stimulate thinking and discussion.
3rd Digital Health Conference 2017
Mary Ward House, London
World-renowned academic experts joined key members of the public health and technology sectors for insightful seminars, panel discussions and more across a variety of topics.
Be the first to hear about any new announcements: