CBC Events Publication
- CBC Launch
- Improving Sustainability via Behaviour Change
- Designing and Characterising Behaviour Change Interventions
- Using Bayesian methods for evaluating behaviour change interventions
- Theories and Models of Behaviour Change: How useful are they?
- UCL Festival for Digital Health: Byte-Size Digital Health
- UCL Festival for Digital Health: BCT workshops
- Theories and Techniques of Behaviour Change and their Application to Speech and Language Therapy Interventions
- CBC Summer School 2014
- CBC Conference 2015
- Delivering Behaviour Change for Society
- CBC Research Seminar Series: Economics Meets Behaviour Change
- CBC Summer School 2015
- CBC Workshop
- CBC Research Seminar Series: Behaviour Change - Evidence into Policy
- 2nd Behaviour Change Conference
- Book Launch
- UCL Behaviour Change Researcher Networking Event
- Designing Interventions Using the Behaviour Change Wheel
- CBC Summer School - New dates added!
- CBC Summer School - new dates added
- 3rd Digital Behaviour Change Conference 2017 - Hold the Date
This five-day course (15 to 19 August 2016) will introduce you to the principles of behaviour change and how these can be applied to practical problems in your own area of interest. It's aimed at everyone interested in behaviour change - from researchers, practitioners and intervention designers to managers and policy makers. The summer school, run by UCL's Centre for Behaviour Change (CBC), has been running successfully for several years. It was developed and is led by world-renowned experts in the field, including Professor Susan Michie and Professor Robert West. More...
Starts: Feb 23, 2016 9:00:00 AM
Due to popular demand, we have added a second Summer School to our 2016 training schedule. Don’t miss out – book now! More...
Starts: May 19, 2016 3:00:00 PM
Starts: Jun 6, 2016 11:00:00 AM
Published: Jun 16, 2016 5:21:02 PM
Published: May 11, 2016 6:18:46 PM
Published: Oct 20, 2015 3:58:11 PM
CBC Summer School 2014
Publication date: Aug 04, 2014 09:00 AM
Aug 04, 2014 09:00 AM
End: Aug 08, 2014 09:00 PM
Behaviour Change - Principles and Practice
4th - 8th August 2014
In August 2014, the UCL Centre for Behaviour Change hosted a week-long, cross-disciplinary Summer School, delivered by a team of 11 expert tutors and mentors. The course aimed to introduce the principles of behaviour change and demonstrate how these can be applied to a range of practical problems. It was designed to be highly participatory with short presentations, discussions, group work and mentoring sessions. Click here to view the programme.
The course was fully subscribed, with 36 participants from a wide range of backgrounds and from 9 different countries attending.
Given a waiting list of 40 and the enthusiasm of those attending, we will be running another course next year: