CBC Events Publication
- CBC Launch
- Improving Sustainability via Behaviour Change
- Designing and Characterising Behaviour Change Interventions
- Using Bayesian methods for evaluating behaviour change interventions
- Theories and Models of Behaviour Change: How useful are they?
- UCL Festival for Digital Health: Byte-Size Digital Health
- UCL Festival for Digital Health: BCT workshops
- Theories and Techniques of Behaviour Change and their Application to Speech and Language Therapy Interventions
- CBC Summer School 2014
- Upcoming events revealed soon!
Database of behaviour change expertise at UCL
To facilitate behaviour change research at UCL and with external partners, we are creating a database of behaviour change expertise at UCL. If you would like to be listed, please complete this short online questionnaire about your expertise and interests.
Published: Aug 15, 2014 8:27:46 PM
Published: Aug 15, 2014 7:36:34 PM
Published: Aug 15, 2014 7:19:33 PM
CBC Summer School 2014
Publication date: Aug 4, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Aug 4, 2014 9:00:00 AM
End: Aug 8, 2014 9:00:00 PM
Behaviour Change - Principles and Practice
4th-8th August 2014
We are delighted to announce the first Centre for Behaviour Change Summer School, which will take place on 4th-8th August 2014.
About the course
The course has been developed and is led by world-renowned experts in the field, including Professor Susan Michie and Professor Robert West. The Summer School will introduce the principles of behaviour change and demonstrate how these can be applied to a range of practical problems, from supporting change amongst patients and health professionals to planning and supporting change in organisations and communities.
Who is the course for?
This course is for everyone interested in behaviour change
including researchers, practitioners, intervention designers, managers and
- Monday to Friday, 9.30-17.00
- Highly participatory, with short presentations, discussions and small group work
- End-of-day tutorials to work on own project, guided by an expert
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Networking reception on the first evening
Mentoring by experts
There will be a maximum of 36 participants to enable individual guidance.
Small groups will be organised according to expertise and
area of work, and supported by experienced facilitators.
Each participant has the opportunity to submit an issue they would like to work on during the week, with their personal objective, and this will be reviewed with their tutor as the week progresses.
Fees and registration
Early Bird rates (until 15 May 2014):
- Early Bird Commercial/Private sector: £3,000
- Early Bird Public sector: £1,500
- Early Bird Universities/Third sector: £900
Standard rates (after 15 May 2014):
- Standard Rate Commercial/Private sector: £3,500
- Standard Rate Public sector: £1,700
- Standard Rate Universities/Third sector: £1,000
Acceptance on the course will be on a first come, first served basis with completion of a registration form and payment of the fees. To register, follow this link to UCL's online store, create an account and register under 'Centre for Behaviour Change Summer School 2014'.