London-Loughborough Centre for Doctoral Research in Energy Demand
Molecular Modelling & Materials Science
Virtual Environments, Imaging & Visualisation
Applying Mathematics and Physics to the complexity of life.
The following outline criteria will be used by the review panel to assess proposals:
- Does the proposed programme clearly meet the proposal criteria?
- Is the proposed programme a new partnership? How broad is the partnership and are any of the proposed partners industrial and/or external to UCL?
- How firm are the commitments brought forward by the proposers and is there clear evidence of departmental/divisional buy-in across the partnership?
- Will the proposed programme benefit a network of supervisors spanning boundaries between groups, departments and/or divisions? If not, why not?
- Does the proposed programme address a research domain currently unserved by Centres for Doctoral Training or courses at other UK institutions?
- Are the proposers clearly nationally competitive in the proposed research domain?
- Is the proposed research domain an area of College and/or national priority?
- Have a plausible business plan and fundraising strategy been provided, and is the proposed programme likely to become self-sufficient in the future?
- Will the proposed programme enrich Masters research training across the College?