Funding for M/Phil and PhD Students
- British students can apply for a three-year AHRC award to pay for fees and subsistence at M/Phil and PhD level.
- We offer a number of research students the opportunity to work as Teaching Assistants in the department, devising and running their own courses in collaboration with members of staff: an invaluable source of experience as well as of (limited) funds.
- The department also has a number of small bursaries for History of Art MPhil/PhD students.
- For overseas History of Art MPhil/PhD applicants, the department has three half-fee scholarships. Please see the following Overseas Application Form for these bursaries.
- Candidates may also apply for ORS (Overseas Research Studentship) via the Registry website under Entrance Scholarships. The UCL Graduate School also has Research Scholarships.
There are also some funds for 2nd & 3rd
year AHRC funded students: Research Skills Training Funds
- check with the Graduate Tutor for deadlines.
download application form as Word document
Page last modified on 29 nov 12 12:40