Site Management Planning
We provide a comprehensive range of high quality heritage management
services worldwide. Building upon the facilities and expertise
of the University College London, the dedicated staff of our Centre
for Applied Archaeology deliver the highest standards in site
management, public outreach, heritage presentation and training
classes. Our services range from interpretive and management planning
for World Heritage Sites, Museum Exhibitions, Evaluation, Consultancy
and Outreach events to the design of single leaflets or web-sites.
We offer the following Site Management Planning Services:
Planning and Consultancy
- Consultancy on management planning
- Evaluation and review of management and conservation plans
- World Heritage Site management consultancy and planning
- Site Remediation
- Project designs and application support (UK and International)
Products and Services
- Development of integrated site management and conservation plans
- World Heritage Site Nomination Files and Management Plans
- Research to support site management
Training and Masterclasses
- Staff training in management and conservation planning
Masterclasses in Site Management
- including topics such as conservation
- survey and recording
- environmental assessments
Read more about our Masterclasses
- Merv, Turkmenistan - Museum development, Teacher's Handbook, Graphic Panels and Site Interpretation, Training courses for teachers and staff, Site Management and Conservation Planning.
- Cissbury Hill, West Sussex - National Trust – Condition Assessment and Site Management planning.
- West Dean, West Sussex- Institute of Archaeology student training project – Training in On-Site Interpretation, Strategies of investigation, and Outreach
- Hadrians Wall - Consultancy to Hadrian's Wall Heritage Ltd, as editor of the Management Plan for this World Heritage Site.
Page last modified on 25 jun 15 15:19