Facilities and Staff
The Institute of Archaeology provides a stimulating environment for postgraduate study, with over 290 registered Masters students and 120 MPhil/PhD students and extensive facilities.. Its outstanding archaeological library is complemented by University College London's main library, University of London Senate House and other specialist libraries.
Todd Whitelaw has wide experience and interest in Aegean prehistory, archaeological method and theory, landscape archaeology, ethnoarchaeology, complex societies, settlement archaeology, and ceramic analysis.
Our other teaching staff who contribute to this degree at the Institute bring together a range and depth of expertise that is arguably unparalleled at other institutions (for further details, see the Institute staff pages)
- For details of Departmental funding opportunities please click here
- A list of the funding opportunities available for students taking taught Masters programmes is provided by the Student Funding Office.
While you are here
After you leave
- Some recent graduates of the programme have gone on to do PhDs while others have pursued an incredibly wide range of professional careers both within and beyond archaeology.
Further Information and Application Forms
- Applications are normally accepted any time from 1st November to 1st August unless there are no longer any places available.
- For further details, please email Karen Wright, or the Institute of Archaeology's Graduate Admissions Tutor.