- Report of the 2006 season
- Report of the 2005 season
- Report of the 2004 season
- Report of the 2003 season
- Report of the 2000-2002 seasons
- the 2007 season and 2007 finds
- flood in May and snow in Jan/Feb 2006
- the 2004 season
- the 2003 session
- the 2002 season
- the 2000 season
- other sites in the region
- finds from the field survey
Handout from the 2007 season Open Day
Publication: (available online):
Lockyear, K., T. Sly and A. Popescu with contributions from Mihaela Ciausescu, Clive Orton, Jane Sidell and Robin Symonds (2006-2007). 'The Noviodunum Archaeological Project 2000-2004: results and conclusions from the pilot seasons.' Peuce, New Series, 3-4, pp. 121-158.
Finds from the field survey
Part of a "bread mould" found during the field survey.
Fragment of a face pot found during the field survey.
A fragment of a Roman statue with the toes of a figure which was found during the field survey.
A fragment of a marble inscription found during the field survey.
A Roman tile stamped with the name of the Roman fleet based at Noviodunum.
A sherd of pottery reworked into a spindle whorl. Found during the field survey.