- Report of the 2006 season
- Report of the 2005 season
- Report of the 2004 season
- Report of the 2003 season
- Report of the 2000-2002 seasons
- the 2007 season and 2007 finds
- flood in May and snow in Jan/Feb 2006
- the 2004 season
- the 2003 session
- the 2002 season
- the 2000 season
- other sites in the region
- finds from the field survey
Handout from the 2007 season Open Day
Publication: (available online):
Lockyear, K., T. Sly and A. Popescu with contributions from Mihaela Ciausescu, Clive Orton, Jane Sidell and Robin Symonds (2006-2007). 'The Noviodunum Archaeological Project 2000-2004: results and conclusions from the pilot seasons.' Peuce, New Series, 3-4, pp. 121-158.
Some of the team at Argamon
Car for sale.
One of the younger inhabitants of the Lodge.
A thunderstorm during the 2004 season.
Rubble washed onto the road during the storm.
The 2004 Team. Back row: Genevieve Shaw, Helen Stamp and Adrian Popescu.
Front row: Miguel Poonsawat, Mark Tibble, Kris Lockyear and Jane Sidell.
The end of season party.
Pass me the blackberry "jam" please…
The team enjoying a day off in Constanta: