- Report of the 2006 season
- Report of the 2005 season
- Report of the 2004 season
- Report of the 2003 season
- Report of the 2000-2002 seasons
- the 2007 season and 2007 finds
- flood in May and snow in Jan/Feb 2006
- the 2004 season
- the 2003 session
- the 2002 season
- the 2000 season
- other sites in the region
- finds from the field survey
Handout from the 2007 season Open Day
Publication: (available online):
Lockyear, K., T. Sly and A. Popescu with contributions from Mihaela Ciausescu, Clive Orton, Jane Sidell and Robin Symonds (2006-2007). 'The Noviodunum Archaeological Project 2000-2004: results and conclusions from the pilot seasons.' Peuce, New Series, 3-4, pp. 121-158.
Summary Report of the 2003 Season
Co-director Adrian Popescu surveying with a total station.
Collection from each spot is timed for two minutes, and the sample numbers recorded carefully.
Jane Sidell and Clarissa Hopwood undertake a resistance survey on the SW part of the site.
Jason Lucas ties the Noviodunum survey into an international coordinate system using DGPS.
Piloting the "spot" or "dog leash" method of field walking.
Resistance survey on the southern slopes of the Roman fortress.