Dating standing buildings
Martin Bridge undertakes a programme of ongoing contract dendrochronological work with English Heritage and others, mostly dating buildings that are receiving grant-aid from EH.
- Bridge, M.C. (2012) Locating the origins of wood resources: a review of dendroprovenancing. Journal of Archaeological Science
- Bridge, M.C. (2009) The contribution of dendrochronology to church archaeology. Church Archaeology, 10, 43-49
- Bridge, M.C. (2009) Tree Ring Analysis, in: Hill Hall: a singular house devised by a Tudor intellectual, Eds Drury, P. and Simpson, R. Section 5.4 Pgs 362-366. Society of Antiquaries, London
- 40 EH Research Department Reports since 2007 – with several more in prep.
- Annual dating lists in Vernacular Architecture
- English Heritage