- BA, MA, PhD
- Teaching Fellow in Museum Studies
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG064 The Museum: Critical Perspectives
- Course Co-ordinator: ARCLG148 Collections Management and Care
Culture, heritage and development in post-conflict Sierra Leone.
- Project Co-ordinator: Co-ordinating the Horniman Museum and Gardens Collections People Stories: Anthropology Re-considered project. April-September 2013.
- Assistant Curator, Horniman Museum and Garden. October 2013-April 2013.
- Teaching Assistant, Institute of Archaeology, University College London. September 2010-June 2012.
- Consultant Research Assistant for the Reanimating Cultural Heritage: Digital Repatriation, Knowledge Networks and Civil Society Strengthening in Post-Conflict Sierra Leone project. June-December 2011.
- Sierra Leone National Museum Assistant. March 2010-April 2011.
- 2013: PhD, Institute of Archaeology, University College London
Thesis title: Encounters of Culture, Heritage and Development in Sierra Leone: an ethnography of global connection
- 2006-7: MA in Cultural Heritage Studies, Institute of Archaeology, University College London. Distinction.
- 2003-6: BA (Hons) in Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Cambridge.